1) Fresh eggplant salad with yogurt, tomato and fresh herbs
2) Traditional salad with bulgur, tomatoes, cucumber and extra virgin olive oil
3) Small fried courgettes with yogurt sauce and dill
4) Traditional greek salad with feta
1) Moussaka, the epitome of taste made with aubergines , potatoes , minced meat and bechamel.
2) Traditional cod fish with greek skordalia (garlic-based cream). It is served on March 25th a National Day of Liberation.
3) Pastitsio, probably the most famous Greek dish which is made out of pasta, minced meat and bechamel.
4) Kalamarakia, stuffed squids with feta cheese and dry tomato. A dish full of Greek summer.
1) Chalvas, ideal for periods of fasting under the Greek religion and a healthy choice for any day of the week. It includes raisins, cinnamon, dried fruits.
2) Baklavas, a popular in the middle east and countries previously occupied by the Ottoman empire. A paste filled with nuts and syrup.
3) Revani, famous semolina sweet with hot syrup originated from Veroia, with mouthwatering flavor. Ideally served with ice cream.