The website “www.lachef.gr” [hereinafter referred to as “the Website”], owned by Pagkalos Georgios, resident of Thessaloniki, 31 Tsimiski Street, [hereinafter referred to as “the Company”] offers its content to its visitors under the following terms and conditions:
1. Visitors of the Website are responsible for accessing it and are liable to pay any fees to third parties associated with their access and visit to it (e.g. charges from internet service providers).
2. The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be constantly accessible or that the information contained therein is always up-to-date and accurate. The Website does not include advice of any kind whatsoever.
3. The Website and its individual elements (texts, photographs, graphics, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights, the sole beneficiary of which is the Company. Any copying, reproduction, disclosure to the public, on request disposal or any other use of the content of the Website without the prior written permission of the Company is prohibited.
4. The domain name “www.lachef.gr and the phrase “La Chef (Levi)” consist property of the Company and are protected by the provisions regarding domain names and distinctive features respectively.
5. The Website may be linked to others via hyperlinks. The Company, its legal representatives or employees are not responsible for any abuse or damage resulting from the visit and use of the aforementioned websites, linked to the Website. Visitors who proceed to these linked websites, do so at their sole risk. In particular, the Company, its legal representatives or employees are not responsible for any abuse or damage resulting from interaction or commercial transactions with third party websites, linked via hyperlink to the Website.
6. Any action that may damage the Website or may affect the availability or accessibility of the Website or is in any way illegal or harmful or is related to illegal or harmful activity or purpose is prohibited.
7. It is prohibited to use the Website for the purpose of copying, storing, transmitting or distributing any material that constitutes or is associated with spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse and, in general terms, any kind of computer malware.
8. Scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting from the Website, without the written permission of the Company, is prohibited.
9. The Company does not collect or process personal data from visitors of the Website. The visitor of the Website, on condition that he/she accepts the sending of newsletters by submitting the relevant electronic request, consents to the storage and processing by the Company of the e-mail address he/she registers for the recurring sending of information material of the Company or its associates.
10. In order to contact us, you will be asked to provide us with certain details, such as your name and e-mail address, phone number, etc. Your details will be used to contact you so as to initially process the request and to evaluate your service and provide you with further information regarding the progress of your request.
1. Cookies are small files that are stored on the visitors’ of the Website hard drive and correspond to files stored on the website server. They allow the Company to receive specific information regarding the visitors of the Website. This information includes the type of server that each website visitor uses, the type of computer, its operating system, the internet provider used, the length of stay on the Website and in any section thereof, and technical information that helps play audio and video on the Website. Cookies neither harm the visitor’s computer, mobile device or files, nor are they aware of any document or file stored on the visitor’s computer or mobile device. Cookies cannot reveal the visitor’s identity, but may be used to identify their computer.
2. Generation of cookies files is carried out after the visitor of the Website has selected “Accept” in the relevant banner that appears on the Website.
C. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Company or third party provider (e.g. Google Analytics) may store the dynamic or static IP addresses of visitors to the Website and their location.
D. Return/Cancellation Policy
Dates, times and seminar venues are listed on our website or explicitly communicated to the customer during the registration process. La Chef Levi reserves the right to change the seminar venue, and is going to inform the customer as soon as such change is made public. La Chef Levi also reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any seminar, and will inform the interested party as soon as such change is made public.
In case the student wishes to cancel his/her membership to a seminar for which he/she has already paid, he/she can do so up to 30 days before the start of the seminar. In this case, he will be reimbursed 100% of the money he/she has already paid. Since the cancellation will result in a loss of revenue due to the specific seats available, in case the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the start of the seminar, 50% of the seminar fee is refunded.
E. Transaction Safety
All card payments are processed through Alpha Bank “Alpha e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and for this purpose it is used TLS 1.2 encryption with a 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding the data until it reaches its designated recipient, who will be able to decode it by making use of the appropriate key.
F. Access, Recovery, Edit, Deletion
At all times and by contacting us, you have the right to request free of charge information regarding the following:
• How your data is processed, where and in what form they are stored.
• Your right to access your data that we have in our possession.
You also have the right to request free of charge to edit some or all of the data we possess, as well as to delete it completely.
G. Data We Collect
– Personal details, such as name, e-mail address, home address, phone number.
-invoice data such as name, company name, address, VAT number which you provide to us for the processing of an order.
– Your customer data that you provide to us under our agreements to fulfill our contractual obligations. This data is kept in a secure manner (see below under “SECURITY AND QUALITY OF INFORMATION”). We are not held responsible for the lawful collection of this data.
– Web activity information that occurs during your visit to our website, such as IP address, operating system.
– Information on how you use our website.